The Concealed Pistol License class will provide students with everything that they need in order to apply for their Michigan Concealed Pistol License. Designed for proficient shooters, this is NOT a class for beginners. If you are a beginner and new to hand guns please look at the First Steps class section to start. Our Certified Instructors will teach you about firearms safety in the home, concealed pistol carry in public and firearm laws in Michigan. All classes are offered on select Saturdays throughout the month.
What does this cover?
- Approximately 4 hours of class time with two NRA Certified Instructors.
- Approximately 3 hours with an attorney, competent in firearms law or a law enforcement officer trained in CPL law.
- Approximately 2 hours of range time.
What do I need to bring?
- One NON magnum firearm. No single action or black powder revolvers. Minimum caliber is .22LR.
- 100 rounds of ammunition. Ammunition may be purchased in the store on the day of class, however please call ahead for availability.
- Eye and ear protection. This may be purchased in the store.
- Pen and paper (optional).
LENGTH: 10 hours total
WHEN: Class Calendar >
*$50.00 is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
*Please note that the instructors are evaluating the safety and competency of the students during the first range portion. If the student fails to be safe and proficient with the firearm they will be asked to re-shoot at a later date. If the student is removed from the range they will be given the opportunity to finish the class time and will be asked to sign up for a $65 private re-qualification, at which time the certification will be provided.*
Email email@example.com to inquire about class seat availability.
Emailing does not confirm you are signed up for a class. Please include any questions and the class(es) and dates you’re interested in signing up for.