Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about class seat availability.
Emailing does not confirm you are signed up for a class. Please include any questions and the class(es) and dates you’re interested in signing up for.
There is no set skill level for this class other than students MUST have safe gun handling skills. SBF has no tolerance for unsafe gun handling! The student will be shooting on the move and multi-tasking.
This is NOT a beginner’s course.
This class is taught by experienced and highly trained tactical law enforcement professionals. Students will learn and develop the life skills needed to survive a deadly encounter. This class will develop the skill-set needed to effectively employ a firearm in evolving defensive situations.
What is covered?
- Drawing from a Holster
- Varied Shooting Positions
- Proper Use of Cover
- Shooting from Cover
- Shooting on the Move
- Tactical Reloading (Defensive Reloads)
- Clearing Malfunctions
Students will learn how to safely and effectively handle “life-like” defensive scenarios. The class will culminate with an opportunity to combine these newly mastered skills on our range that has been transformed into a custom designed live-fire shoot house complete with hallways, rooms, corners and 3D interactive targets.
What do I need to bring?
- Concealed Pistol License or experienced shooter
- Adherence to Firearm Safety Rules
- 200 Rounds Factory Brass Ammunition
- Range Eyewear & Hearing Protection
- Minimum 2 Magazines (3 preferred)
- Maintained/Reliable, Non-Magnum Firearm (min .22 caliber, NO single Action or Black Powder Revolvers)
- An OWB Holster and double mag carrier are recommended, but not required. We will have universal holsters and double mag carriers available for those who do not have them.
LENGTH: 1 – 1.5 hours classroom | 2 – 2.5 hours indoor range
WHEN: Class Calendar >
Please arrive 10 minutes early for check-in and paperwork.